Carol Waddle, a senior vice president for Signature Bank of Arkansas of Fayetteville, won big in an episode of "Wheel of Fortune" that aired last week.
Waddle, who describes the experience in the video above as "nerve-racking," took home a total of $52,980 in cash and prizes, including a Mini Cooper Convertible worth more than $30,000. This, after solving the final puzzle in the bonus round.
Some interesting "Wheel" trivia from Waddle's interview: the show was taped about three months ago, and they taped six half-hour shows in one day.
Also: It's been a fun few weeks for "Wheel" watchers in northwest Arkansas. A Greenwood man appeared on a September episode.
And: Below, Waddle's winning bonus round on "Wheel of Fortune."
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Queen Wilhelmina Lodge to Reopen in Spring 7 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 2 days ago
- Simmons First Completes Delta Trust Acquisition 10 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 2 days ago