Carol Waddle, a senior vice president for Signature Bank of Arkansas of Fayetteville, won big in an episode of "Wheel of Fortune" that aired last week.
Waddle, who describes the experience in the video above as "nerve-racking," took home a total of $52,980 in cash and prizes, including a Mini Cooper Convertible worth more than $30,000. This, after solving the final puzzle in the bonus round.
Some interesting "Wheel" trivia from Waddle's interview: the show was taped about three months ago, and they taped six half-hour shows in one day.
Also: It's been a fun few weeks for "Wheel" watchers in northwest Arkansas. A Greenwood man appeared on a September episode.
And: Below, Waddle's winning bonus round on "Wheel of Fortune."
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 22 hours ago
- $2B Program to Improve Arkansas Highways Begins 18 hours ago
- Cracking The Complex Code of Arkansas Politics (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 3 days ago
- Three More Banks Sue Dennis Smiley Over Loans 3 days ago