Carol Waddle, a senior vice president for Signature Bank of Arkansas of Fayetteville, won big in an episode of "Wheel of Fortune" that aired last week.
Waddle, who describes the experience in the video above as "nerve-racking," took home a total of $52,980 in cash and prizes, including a Mini Cooper Convertible worth more than $30,000. This, after solving the final puzzle in the bonus round.
Some interesting "Wheel" trivia from Waddle's interview: the show was taped about three months ago, and they taped six half-hour shows in one day.
Also: It's been a fun few weeks for "Wheel" watchers in northwest Arkansas. A Greenwood man appeared on a September episode.
And: Below, Waddle's winning bonus round on "Wheel of Fortune."
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Tom Dalton of Innovate Arkansas: Funding for Early Stage Startups Has Increased
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 16 hours ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 16 hours ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 16 hours ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 16 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 16 hours ago