Carol Waddle, a senior vice president for Signature Bank of Arkansas of Fayetteville, won big in an episode of "Wheel of Fortune" that aired last week.
Waddle, who describes the experience in the video above as "nerve-racking," took home a total of $52,980 in cash and prizes, including a Mini Cooper Convertible worth more than $30,000. This, after solving the final puzzle in the bonus round.
Some interesting "Wheel" trivia from Waddle's interview: the show was taped about three months ago, and they taped six half-hour shows in one day.
Also: It's been a fun few weeks for "Wheel" watchers in northwest Arkansas. A Greenwood man appeared on a September episode.
And: Below, Waddle's winning bonus round on "Wheel of Fortune."
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 3 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 3 days ago