Carol Waddle, a senior vice president for Signature Bank of Arkansas of Fayetteville, won big in an episode of "Wheel of Fortune" that aired last week.
Waddle, who describes the experience in the video above as "nerve-racking," took home a total of $52,980 in cash and prizes, including a Mini Cooper Convertible worth more than $30,000. This, after solving the final puzzle in the bonus round.
Some interesting "Wheel" trivia from Waddle's interview: the show was taped about three months ago, and they taped six half-hour shows in one day.
Also: It's been a fun few weeks for "Wheel" watchers in northwest Arkansas. A Greenwood man appeared on a September episode.
And: Below, Waddle's winning bonus round on "Wheel of Fortune."
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Crittenden Regional Hospital Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 19 hours ago
- Court Formalizes Settlement With Banks Over Dennis Smiley Assets 21 hours ago
- Update: AP Withdraws Story About Leslie Rutledge Letter 19 hours ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 1 year ago
- U.S. Marshals Museum Gets $5M Pledge 1 hour ago