Carol Waddle, a senior vice president for Signature Bank of Arkansas of Fayetteville, won big in an episode of "Wheel of Fortune" that aired last week.
Waddle, who describes the experience in the video above as "nerve-racking," took home a total of $52,980 in cash and prizes, including a Mini Cooper Convertible worth more than $30,000. This, after solving the final puzzle in the bonus round.
Some interesting "Wheel" trivia from Waddle's interview: the show was taped about three months ago, and they taped six half-hour shows in one day.
Also: It's been a fun few weeks for "Wheel" watchers in northwest Arkansas. A Greenwood man appeared on a September episode.
And: Below, Waddle's winning bonus round on "Wheel of Fortune."
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Frost Acquires Phoenix Accounting Firm 10 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 15 hours ago
- Windstream Buys Business Only Broadband of Chicago 11 hours ago
- It's Pryor v. Cotton v. Obama in Arkansas Race for US Senate 6 days ago
- Trial Set in Fort Smith Freedom of Information Case 2 weeks ago