In case you missed it, here's Arkansas native and "friend of Bill" Mary Steenburgen talking to "CBS Sunday Morning" about her career, her latest film and her new love, songwriting. The video, which debuted this morning, includes segments taped at South on Main restaurant in Little Rock, of which she and husband Ted Danson are partial owners.
The restaurant is special to Steenburgen for several reasons:
She and Danson recently invested in a restaurant in Little Rock called South on Main, celebrating both Southern food and Southern literature.
"We were going to have nothing much to do with it," said Danson, "and then, here were are, co-owners. But that's the whirlwind of creativity that is Mary."
It's run by Steenburgen's niece, Amy, and her husband, Mat Bell. It was in this very space some three decades ago where Steenburgen struck up a friendship that endures to this day -- Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Through thick and thin, she's been by their side ever since.
You can read the full story here.
More: See Soirée party pics of Mary Steenburgen and Ted Danson at the Fifth Autumn Light Gala in 2009 and Mary Steenburgen at the Oxford American Gala honoring Morgan Freeman and Charles Portis in 2010. Also: Photos from the grand opening of South on Main here.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Beaudet Aviation to Land at Little Rock, Create 75 Jobs 9 hours ago
- Hanna Still Believes in Arkoma Basin's Future 3 days ago
- Leaders Say New School District Will Boost Businesses in Jacksonville 10 hours ago
- Freight Brokerage Company to Open Lowell Facility 1 day ago
- Peter Banko to Oversee Multiple CHI Hospitals 8 hours ago