In case you missed it, here's Arkansas native and "friend of Bill" Mary Steenburgen talking to "CBS Sunday Morning" about her career, her latest film and her new love, songwriting. The video, which debuted this morning, includes segments taped at South on Main restaurant in Little Rock, of which she and husband Ted Danson are partial owners.
The restaurant is special to Steenburgen for several reasons:
She and Danson recently invested in a restaurant in Little Rock called South on Main, celebrating both Southern food and Southern literature.
"We were going to have nothing much to do with it," said Danson, "and then, here were are, co-owners. But that's the whirlwind of creativity that is Mary."
It's run by Steenburgen's niece, Amy, and her husband, Mat Bell. It was in this very space some three decades ago where Steenburgen struck up a friendship that endures to this day -- Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Through thick and thin, she's been by their side ever since.
You can read the full story here.
More: See Soirée party pics of Mary Steenburgen and Ted Danson at the Fifth Autumn Light Gala in 2009 and Mary Steenburgen at the Oxford American Gala honoring Morgan Freeman and Charles Portis in 2010. Also: Photos from the grand opening of South on Main here.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 11 hours ago
- Shoe Company Munro Laying Off 56 in Hot Springs 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Jumps Into the Money Transfer Business, Loudly 7 hours ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 8 hours ago