Wal-Mart is making big moves online with its eyes on the No. 1 retailer, Amazon.com.
The New York Times today takes another look at the growing arms race between Amazon.com and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville, as the latter continues to heavy up in a battle for retail supremecy in both the physical and online worlds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 8 hours ago
- Little Rock Warehouse Sells for Almost $1.8M (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- Gearhart Leaves after 7 Years Leading University of Arkansas 19 hours ago
- State Chamber Investigation Follows Resignation of SVP Susie Marks 8 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Sues Software Company 8 hours ago