Wal-Mart is making big moves online with its eyes on the No. 1 retailer, Amazon.com.
The New York Times today takes another look at the growing arms race between Amazon.com and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville, as the latter continues to heavy up in a battle for retail supremecy in both the physical and online worlds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Sean Rochelle to Leave Executive Director Post at Razorback Foundation 5 hours ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 6 hours ago
- Citing Demand, Metova Plans 100 New Jobs in Conway 6 hours ago
- AEDC Director's Wife Hired as Anchor for SSN Media 4 days ago