Wal-Mart is making big moves online with its eyes on the No. 1 retailer, Amazon.com.
The New York Times today takes another look at the growing arms race between Amazon.com and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville, as the latter continues to heavy up in a battle for retail supremecy in both the physical and online worlds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 19 hours ago
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 19 hours ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 2 days ago