Wal-Mart is making big moves online with its eyes on the No. 1 retailer, Amazon.com.
The New York Times today takes another look at the growing arms race between Amazon.com and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville, as the latter continues to heavy up in a battle for retail supremecy in both the physical and online worlds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Tyson Names George Chappelle Chief Integration Officer 2 days ago
- Husqvarna to Add Solar Power at Nashville Plant 2 days ago
- At 20, Arkansas E-Government Draws Cheers 2 months ago
- Arkansas Business' 25 Wealthiest Arkansans (25th Anniversary) 8 years ago
- Dillard Family Members Paid $19 Million in 2013 3 years ago