Is Wal-Mart ready to disrupt itself?
Slate's Matthew Yglesius considers Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s plans to compete head-to-head with Amazon in online retail and thinks the brick-and-mortar powerhouse will almost certainly fail.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Hutchinson, AEDC Launch 'Arkansas Inc.' to Recruit, Retain Companies 1 day ago
- Wayne Farms Plant in Laurel, Mississippi, to Lay Off 500 2 days ago
- East Little Rock's 'Innovation Alley' Drawing Grit, Funk Lovers 5 days ago
- Acxiom Reports 3Q Loss, But Revenue, Earnings Guidance Rises 1 day ago
- Murphy USA to Sell CAM Pipeline for $85M; 4Q Income Down 32 Percent 2 days ago