A quick programming note for our Arkansas Business-reading entrepreneurs: you're missing out if you're not checking in with our sister site, Innovate Arkansas.
Reeves, who blogs at Ms. Adverthinker and is director of digital innovation and insight planning for the Little Rock-based advertising, marketing and public relations firm, has learned a lot about startups and entrepreneurship this year, having participated in the ARK Challenge and Startup Weekend, two programs that are helping shape the new businesses you'll hopefully be reading about in Arkansas Business for years to come.
This week, Reeves has advice on how to build the company your customers want, and leverage customer feedback to strengthen your business:
As business founders, too often we find ourselves hunched over our computer building something that we like and that we think others will like. But we are too close to the project. Customer insight is an absolute must for (1) improving the product and (2) proving that it is something customers will pay for (investors need to know this).
You can read Reeves' full post here.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 12 hours ago
- Arkansas' Biggest Deals of 2014 Soar While Value Slips 12 hours ago
- Spatial Office Transaction Tops $1.6 Million Mark (Real Deals) 12 hours ago
- Windstream Names Lewis Langston CIO, Adds Other Senior Leaders 3 hours ago
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Looks to Next Generation, Plans for Future 12 hours ago