The biorefinery at DeWitt.
Legislators and others got their first look at a $27,000, refrigerator-sized biorefinery that converts camelina, a wheat-like crop, into bio-fuel.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Coming to You Live from 1 Shackleford Drive 1 day ago
- Dave & Buster's to Rogers? 1 day ago
- The Virtual Doctor Will See You Now 1 day ago
- SPONSORED: Goddess Office Products Thrives Versus Larger Competitors 1 day ago
- ComScore Makes Inroads as LR Stations Track Ratings 17 hours ago