The biorefinery at DeWitt.
Legislators and others got their first look at a $27,000, refrigerator-sized biorefinery that converts camelina, a wheat-like crop, into bio-fuel.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 20 hours ago
- Marcus Devine Named New Director for Division of Youth Services 1 day ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 1 day ago