The biorefinery at DeWitt.
Legislators and others got their first look at a $27,000, refrigerator-sized biorefinery that converts camelina, a wheat-like crop, into bio-fuel.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 2 days ago
- After 37 Years, Beth Ward Retires From Little Rock TV 1 decade ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 1 day ago
- The Overtime Exemption Rules Are On Hold — What Do You Do Now? (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 1 day ago
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 2 days ago