U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark., U.S. Sen. John Boozman, R-Ark., and U.S. Rep. Rick Crawford, R-Ark., have proposed legislation that would instruct the U.S. Department of Transportation to recognize hair testing as an option when conducting drug and alcohol testing.
Arkansas Business Staff
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 2 weeks ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 4 days ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 7 days ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 5 months ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 5 days ago