Olga Khazan, blogging at The Atlantic, examines Arkansas as "the state where Obamacare is working." In a post up today, he talks to Gov. Mike Beebe and Arkansas House Speaker Day Carter about how the "private option" made Medicaid expansion more palatable to Republicans.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 1 day ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 7 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 12 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago