A Framework for the Future at UCA, which includes mixed-use building along Donaghey Avenue by 2016.
The University of Central Arkansas at Conway has unveiled what it calls a comprehensive growth strategy as part of Tom Courtway's formal investiture Wednesday as university president.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 19 hours ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 19 hours ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 19 hours ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 19 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Draws $11.3M Sale (Real Deals) 19 hours ago