A Framework for the Future at UCA, which includes mixed-use building along Donaghey Avenue by 2016.
The University of Central Arkansas at Conway has unveiled what it calls a comprehensive growth strategy as part of Tom Courtway's formal investiture Wednesday as university president.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 2 days ago
- Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016 12 hours ago
- Simmons First Unveils Plan to Move Pine Bluff Forward 1 day ago
- Jury Convicts Oklahoma Man for Defrauding Broyles Foundation 14 hours ago
- Gary Rickenbach Offers Conditional Guilty Plea in One Bank Case 11 hours ago