A Framework for the Future at UCA, which includes mixed-use building along Donaghey Avenue by 2016.
The University of Central Arkansas at Conway has unveiled what it calls a comprehensive growth strategy as part of Tom Courtway's formal investiture Wednesday as university president.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 19 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 8 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 19 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 19 hours ago