Acxiom's downtown Little Rock headquarters.
The Log Cabin Democrat reports that the job cuts Acxiom Corp. of Little Rock announced in its recent quarterly earnings conference call are underway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 19 hours ago
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 15 hours ago
- UAMS Startup Receives $14.5M to Help Drug Users Break Addiction 15 hours ago
- Senate Votes to Continue 'Private Option,' Form Task Force 16 hours ago