Acxiom's downtown Little Rock headquarters.
The Log Cabin Democrat reports that the job cuts Acxiom Corp. of Little Rock announced in its recent quarterly earnings conference call are underway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Rejecting Amazon, Little Rock Launches New Campaign 19 hours ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 4 days ago
- In Helena-West Helena, Thrive Redesigns Its Strategy for the Future 2 days ago
- CARTI Docs Again Get Highest Nonprofit Salaries 4 days ago
- Governor: Rate Hikes Don't Threaten Arkansas Medicaid Plan 3 days ago