Texarkana City Manager Harold Boldt, whose Arkansas Convention Center project has been hit with $300,000 in liens.
Contractors have filed $300,000 in liens against the Arkansas Convention Center in Texarkana, Ark., owned by Hiren Patel, who's building the project with incentives championed by ousted, then re-hired, City Manager Harold Boldt.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- The Influencers: 5 Leaders Behind the Framework of Arkansas 1 day ago
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 14 hours ago
- Regions Center Owners Say Management Stayed Mum on Purchase Offer 1 day ago
- ARcare CEO Steven Collier Ready to Adapt with Whatever Washington Puts in Place 1 day ago
- The Influencers: Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark. 1 day ago