Texarkana City Manager Harold Boldt, whose Arkansas Convention Center project has been hit with $300,000 in liens.
Contractors have filed $300,000 in liens against the Arkansas Convention Center in Texarkana, Ark., owned by Hiren Patel, who's building the project with incentives championed by ousted, then re-hired, City Manager Harold Boldt.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 2 hours ago
- Rock Creek Square Deal Totals $6.4 Million 2 months ago
- Competition Comes To Jonesboro TV 2 weeks ago
- Dennis Developmental Center Leads Off Recent Seven-Digit Deals 4 weeks ago
- SIG Sauer, Remington to Bring 134 Jobs to Arkansas 2 weeks ago