Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark. (left), and Rep. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.
The Wall Street Journal takes a look at the Mark Pryor/Tom Cotton race, which the newspaper says is key if Democrats want to retain control of the Senate.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 2 days ago
- Satanic Temple Sees Arkansas as Possible Monument Location 6 hours ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 2 days ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 1 day ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 2 days ago