Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark. (left), and Rep. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.
The Wall Street Journal takes a look at the Mark Pryor/Tom Cotton race, which the newspaper says is key if Democrats want to retain control of the Senate.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 13 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 17 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago