Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark. (left), and Rep. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.
The Wall Street Journal takes a look at the Mark Pryor/Tom Cotton race, which the newspaper says is key if Democrats want to retain control of the Senate.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- FIS Partners With Two Startups; 2nd FinTech Accelerator Ends 4 weeks ago
- Indian Mall Site in Jonesboro Sold to Memphis Group; Redevelopment Planned 3 days ago
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 1 week ago
- State Home Sales Return to Pre-Recession Levels 5 days ago
- SPONSORED: Trucking Is Lifeline to the Nation 5 days ago