A Wal-Mart Sam's Club warehouse in China.
The Wall Street Journal checks in with the world's largest retailer's China operations and finds Wal-Mart Stores Inc. looking to add 10 Sam's Club warehouse stores per year in over the next six to seven years.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 7 days ago
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 2 days ago
- In Retirement, Mike McFarland Swings for the Fences 7 days ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 3 days ago
- Hutchinson Names 2, Promotes 2 at Arkansas Racing Commission 2 days ago