A Wal-Mart Sam's Club warehouse in China.
The Wall Street Journal checks in with the world's largest retailer's China operations and finds Wal-Mart Stores Inc. looking to add 10 Sam's Club warehouse stores per year in over the next six to seven years.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 22 hours ago
- State Chamber Investigation Follows Resignation of SVP Susie Marks 22 hours ago
- Chef Lee Richardson May Be Ready to 'Cache' In 22 hours ago
- Little Rock Warehouse Sells for Almost $1.8M (Real Deals) 22 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Sues Software Company 22 hours ago