A Wal-Mart Sam's Club warehouse in China.
The Wall Street Journal checks in with the world's largest retailer's China operations and finds Wal-Mart Stores Inc. looking to add 10 Sam's Club warehouse stores per year in over the next six to seven years.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Husqvarna to Add Solar Power at Nashville Plant 19 hours ago
- Arkansas State University to Expand Football Stadium 22 hours ago
- In South Arkansas, Solar Power Is Hot 20 hours ago
- Tyson Names George Chappelle Chief Integration Officer 16 hours ago
- Central Arkansas Office Sector on Slow But Positive Curve 5 days ago