Target: More victims in holiday shopping hack.
The New York Times reports this afternoon that Target Corp. of Minneapolis, Minn., has revised the number of people affected by a data breach during the holiday shopping season.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Rejecting Amazon, Little Rock Launches New Campaign 1 day ago
- $5M From First National Bank Gets Naming Rights to A-State Convocation Center 3 hours ago
- Closing of Two Acquisitions Pushes Simmons to $14B in Assets 2 hours ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 4 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 3 days ago