Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame Inducts 10 for 2017 Class 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Tops Big Private Companies List 22 hours ago
- Former Deepwater Heir Continues Legal Battle of Will 22 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Awards $454.4M in Grants in 2016 12 hours ago
- Chick-fil-A Confirms Third Rogers Location 22 hours ago