Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 1 day ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 7 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 12 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago