Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- $2.8 Million Transaction Visits LR's Legacy Hotel (Real Deals) 13 hours ago
- Allied Auction Saw More Banks Bid; Chambers Garnishes Golden's Last Paycheck 13 hours ago
- Eldridge Aims to Unseat Boozman in Arkansas US Senate Race 6 hours ago
- No Surprise: Higher Pay Helps Attract, Retain Employees 13 hours ago
- Dozen Lawyers File Appeal in Holmes Sanction 13 hours ago