Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Dr. Richard Johns Indicted in Conspiracy to Distribute Oxycodone 21 hours ago
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 4 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson: Change Higher Education Funding Formula 2 days ago
- Appeal Court Upholds Decision to Toss K. Vaughn Knight Convictions 1 day ago
- Seeco Unit to Pay $950K to Settle Mineral Trespass Claim in Arkansas 2 days ago