Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- First Waterfowler Hall of Fame Class Inducted 11 hours ago
- Arkansas Agency Begins Drafting Medical Marijuana Rules 2 days ago
- For Americans, Trump's Tariffs on Imports Could Be Costly 1 day ago
- At Crystal Bridges, A New Role for Frank Lloyd Wright Home That Survived Sandy 2 days ago
- Little Rock City Director-elect Capi Peck Says Politics, Restaurants Comparable 5 days ago