Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2016 6 days ago
- Update: No Action on Lawyer Sanctions; Holmes Rethinking Finding of 'Bad Faith' 2 days ago
- SPONSORED: It's Time for Arkansans to say, 'No More Dumb Money!' 3 days ago
- Crisis or Speed Bump? What Brexit Vote Means for World Economy 2 days ago
- Casino Campaign Announces Deal With Cherokee Nation 3 days ago