Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Zombies Beware: Pine Bluff Is Rising 2 days ago
- Homer's Restaurant Family Feud Heats Up 2 days ago
- Majestic Fire Prompts Splash of Hot Springs Development 2 days ago
- Pair of Apartments Produce $60.6M Sale (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- SEC Asks Arkansas to Exempt Stadiums, Arenas From Gun Law 12 hours ago