Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Dr. Pope Moseley Resigns as UAMS' College of Medicine Dean 2 days ago
- Brooke Vines, Bill Brookshire Partner Up 2 days ago
- Boutique Hotel in Downtown Little Rock Set for Summer 2019 Open 3 days ago
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 4 days ago
- Ford, Herman Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 2 days ago