Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Wal-Mart Asks Suppliers for Lower Prices, Fewer Ads
- Former Jennings Osborne Homes Getting New Owners 23 hours ago
- Acme Files New Suit Against Chambers in Branch Tussle 23 hours ago
- Beer Wholesale Companies Consolidate to Form O'Connor Distributing 11 hours ago
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 23 hours ago
- Denver Firm Pays $6M For Westgate Center (Real Deals) 23 hours ago