Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Insurance Agent Berry Bishop Accused of Fraud, Misuse of Premium 5 days ago
- Cantrell Drug Agrees to Stop Making and Selling Drugs 2 days ago
- Arvest Bank Closes on Bear State Acquisition 2 days ago
- Cogswell Motors Owner, Wife Found Dead 5 days ago
- Jessica DeLoach Looking for Local Leaders, Including One at Home 2 weeks ago