Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Relyance Bank to Acquire Heartland Bank Branches 14 hours ago
- In Becoming an Arts Beacon, UA Refurbishes a Landmark 3 days ago
- Windgate Foundation Donates $40M for Art District at UA 15 hours ago
- AP Sources: House, Senate Leaders Reach Deal on Tax Package 13 hours ago
- Are Bank Holding Company Structures Still Beneficial? (Julie Stackhouse Expert Advice) 3 days ago