Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Widespread Growth Seen in Northwest Arkansas 6 days ago
- USA Truck CEO Paid $1.4M in Total Compensation in 2014 2 days ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 1 day ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 6 days ago
- Humor Warms Bench in John Rogers Court Case 6 days ago