Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 6 days ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's 'Open Call' Draws Governors, Prospective Vendors 4 weeks ago
- $21.5M Amazeum Opens in Bentonville 3 weeks ago
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 2 days ago