Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- New Firm, Campbell Ward, Emerges From Noble Strategies 15 hours ago
- Georgia Pacific To Sell Pine Chemicals Business for $315M 21 hours ago
- CARTI Names Adam Head as President, CEO 2 days ago
- Update: Arvest to Buy Bear State Bank in $391M All-Cash Deal 2 days ago
- Walton Family Gives $120M to Start School of Art at UA 19 hours ago