Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- New UCA President Houston Davis Talks Priorities, Plans 11 hours ago
- Machen Succeeds McFatridge as CEO of Bear State Financial 2 days ago
- Price-Fixing Lawsuit Triggers More Litigation Against Tyson 5 days ago
- Trump, Sworn in as President, Promises to Put 'America First' 11 hours ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 3 days ago