Work on Queen Wilhelmina Lodge atop Rich Mountain isn’t where it should be, according to state officials.
Legislators will travel to Mena on Jan. 30 for a two-day hearing on delays in the $7.4 million renovation and expansion of the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Cache Chef Payne Harding Apologizes After Protestors Hit With Water
- A Proud Moment for Our State: The Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame 1 day ago
- Update: Judge Sentences Martha Shoffner to 30 Months in Prison 1 day ago
- Receiver Seeks Another Contempt of Court Ruling Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- At the Martha Shoffner Sentencing, Questions Over 'Benefit,' Jurisdiction 1 day ago
- Leslie Rutledge: Arkansas Law Allows 'Open Carry' of Guns 24 hours ago