The Arkansas Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas is sharing a report with members today that says businesses in Arkansas will face $27 million to $40 million in tax increases if the Legislature doesn't renew the "private option."
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 11 hours ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 15 hours ago
- No Thanks! Companies Reject 'Shark Tank' Deals, Still Thrive 1 day ago
- Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare 'False Claims' 4 hours ago