TJ Johnston, executive vice president of the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce and the Conway Development Corporation, is taking a new job at the University of Central Arkansas that will oversee UCA's Donaghey Corridor project.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 15 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 1 day ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 1 day ago