You won't want to miss Arkansas Business Managing Editor Jan Cottingham's story this week on Custom Aircraft Cabinets of Sherwood. The story, part of our special issue on the state's manufacturing industry, takes a look inside the 25-year-old company, which employs 218 and reports annual revenue of $20 million to $30 million.
Now operating inside the 146,000-SF former National Home Centers building, the company makes high-end cabinetry and upholstery products for the private, corporate and head-of-state aircraft market throughout the world. Founders Mike Gueringer and Paul Reesnes hope to double their workforce as they grow their business.
In addition to reading Jan's story, you can check out the video above by Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News. Reporter Ashley Blackstone goes inside the CAC manufacturing facility for a glimpse at how Gueringer and Reesnes are making their dream come alive.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 7 hours ago
- 13 Lenders Produce ROE Of More Than 13 Percent 3 days ago
- Judge Rules Martha Shoffner Corruption Conviction Will Stand 1 day ago
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale 1 day ago
- Lottery Oversight Committee Votes 'Non Support' On Video Bets 1 day ago