You won't want to miss Arkansas Business Managing Editor Jan Cottingham's story this week on Custom Aircraft Cabinets of Sherwood. The story, part of our special issue on the state's manufacturing industry, takes a look inside the 25-year-old company, which employs 218 and reports annual revenue of $20 million to $30 million.
Now operating inside the 146,000-SF former National Home Centers building, the company makes high-end cabinetry and upholstery products for the private, corporate and head-of-state aircraft market throughout the world. Founders Mike Gueringer and Paul Reesnes hope to double their workforce as they grow their business.
In addition to reading Jan's story, you can check out the video above by Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News. Reporter Ashley Blackstone goes inside the CAC manufacturing facility for a glimpse at how Gueringer and Reesnes are making their dream come alive.
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 3 hours ago
- Dennis Smiley's Wife Cynthia Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Simmons Foods to Close Northeast Oklahoma Poultry Plant 5 hours ago
- #ARPX: What to Watch on Election Day (Robert Coon & Blake Rutherford On Politics) 21 hours ago
- Brandon Barber Sentenced to 65 Months in Prison for Fraud, Money Laundering 2 days ago