You won't want to miss Arkansas Business Managing Editor Jan Cottingham's story this week on Custom Aircraft Cabinets of Sherwood. The story, part of our special issue on the state's manufacturing industry, takes a look inside the 25-year-old company, which employs 218 and reports annual revenue of $20 million to $30 million.
Now operating inside the 146,000-SF former National Home Centers building, the company makes high-end cabinetry and upholstery products for the private, corporate and head-of-state aircraft market throughout the world. Founders Mike Gueringer and Paul Reesnes hope to double their workforce as they grow their business.
In addition to reading Jan's story, you can check out the video above by Arkansas Business news partner THV 11 News. Reporter Ashley Blackstone goes inside the CAC manufacturing facility for a glimpse at how Gueringer and Reesnes are making their dream come alive.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 1 day ago
- Proposal Filed To End Arkansas' Private Option Compromise Medicaid Plan 18 hours ago
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Looks to Next Generation, Plans for Future 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson to Detail Budget Plan 2 hours ago
- In Arkansas, Rules Restrict e-Services By Physicians 1 day ago