ValueWalk has notes from today's Bank of America Merill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference, where Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CFO Charles Holley gave remarks. Among his comments: that the retailer has seen "very good sales" in recent weeks as the weather has improved.
Holley also said Wal-Mart will continue to expand its footprint using small stores. You'll be able to see a good example of that next week in Bentonville, when Wal-Mart marks the opening of its new convenience center format.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- Newly Renamed Anstaff Bank Plans Growth 3 days ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 10 months ago
- Arkansas Panel Rejects Removing Robert E. Lee from Martin Luther King Holiday 3 hours ago
- Ron Maxwell Named Deputy Tourism Director For State Parks 7 hours ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 2 years ago