ValueWalk has notes from today's Bank of America Merill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference, where Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CFO Charles Holley gave remarks. Among his comments: that the retailer has seen "very good sales" in recent weeks as the weather has improved.
Holley also said Wal-Mart will continue to expand its footprint using small stores. You'll be able to see a good example of that next week in Bentonville, when Wal-Mart marks the opening of its new convenience center format.
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Judge Orders Turner Grain Not to Dispose of Assets 19 hours ago
- State Agriculture Officials: Money at Stake in Turner Grain Could Reach $50M 18 hours ago
- Turner Grain Officers No Longer Principals in Related Company 23 hours ago
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 3 days ago
- Mike Huckabee: 'Stop the Fight' Over Common Core 22 hours ago