ValueWalk has notes from today's Bank of America Merill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference, where Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CFO Charles Holley gave remarks. Among his comments: that the retailer has seen "very good sales" in recent weeks as the weather has improved.
Holley also said Wal-Mart will continue to expand its footprint using small stores. You'll be able to see a good example of that next week in Bentonville, when Wal-Mart marks the opening of its new convenience center format.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- The Best & Worst of 2014 10 hours ago
- Jeff Gardner Forfeited Windstream Shares in Resignation 10 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 4 days ago