ValueWalk has notes from today's Bank of America Merill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference, where Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CFO Charles Holley gave remarks. Among his comments: that the retailer has seen "very good sales" in recent weeks as the weather has improved.
Holley also said Wal-Mart will continue to expand its footprint using small stores. You'll be able to see a good example of that next week in Bentonville, when Wal-Mart marks the opening of its new convenience center format.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 5 hours ago
- Three More Restaurants Raise Bar on List of Mixed Drink Sales 1 week ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 5 hours ago
- Value Place Hotel Visited by $4M Sale (Real Deals) 5 hours ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Britain's Bathstore 5 hours ago