ValueWalk has notes from today's Bank of America Merill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference, where Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CFO Charles Holley gave remarks. Among his comments: that the retailer has seen "very good sales" in recent weeks as the weather has improved.
Holley also said Wal-Mart will continue to expand its footprint using small stores. You'll be able to see a good example of that next week in Bentonville, when Wal-Mart marks the opening of its new convenience center format.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Brandon Barber Faces Bond Revocation, Jail For Violating Pretrial Release Terms 1 year ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Tyson CEO Donnie Smith: Hillshire Opens Door to More Growth 4 days ago
- El Dorado Chemical Co. to Build $120M Plant, Resume Existing Operations 2 years ago