ValueWalk has notes from today's Bank of America Merill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference, where Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CFO Charles Holley gave remarks. Among his comments: that the retailer has seen "very good sales" in recent weeks as the weather has improved.
Holley also said Wal-Mart will continue to expand its footprint using small stores. You'll be able to see a good example of that next week in Bentonville, when Wal-Mart marks the opening of its new convenience center format.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 2 years ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 15 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 1 day ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 22 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 1 day ago