ValueWalk has notes from today's Bank of America Merill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference, where Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CFO Charles Holley gave remarks. Among his comments: that the retailer has seen "very good sales" in recent weeks as the weather has improved.
Holley also said Wal-Mart will continue to expand its footprint using small stores. You'll be able to see a good example of that next week in Bentonville, when Wal-Mart marks the opening of its new convenience center format.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Rick Crawford Among 5 to Oppose VA Overhaul Measure 3 hours ago
- Updated: Southwest Times Record Lays Off 37 In Printing Move 23 hours ago
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 1 day ago
- Zilkha Biomass Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 1 day ago