ValueWalk has notes from today's Bank of America Merill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference, where Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CFO Charles Holley gave remarks. Among his comments: that the retailer has seen "very good sales" in recent weeks as the weather has improved.
Holley also said Wal-Mart will continue to expand its footprint using small stores. You'll be able to see a good example of that next week in Bentonville, when Wal-Mart marks the opening of its new convenience center format.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Presents 2014's 'The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s' 11 hours ago
- Landers Auto Dealership Drives $22.1M Toyota Sale (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- 8 Former Delta Trust Employees Flock to Eagle Bank 11 hours ago
- Groundbreakings Planned on Major Arkansas Projects 18 hours ago
- Argenta Community Development Corp. Weighs Its Future 11 hours ago