ValueWalk has notes from today's Bank of America Merill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference, where Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CFO Charles Holley gave remarks. Among his comments: that the retailer has seen "very good sales" in recent weeks as the weather has improved.
Holley also said Wal-Mart will continue to expand its footprint using small stores. You'll be able to see a good example of that next week in Bentonville, when Wal-Mart marks the opening of its new convenience center format.
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Tom Dalton of Innovate Arkansas: Funding for Early Stage Startups Has Increased
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 13 hours ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 13 hours ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 13 hours ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 13 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 13 hours ago