ValueWalk has notes from today's Bank of America Merill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference, where Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CFO Charles Holley gave remarks. Among his comments: that the retailer has seen "very good sales" in recent weeks as the weather has improved.
Holley also said Wal-Mart will continue to expand its footprint using small stores. You'll be able to see a good example of that next week in Bentonville, when Wal-Mart marks the opening of its new convenience center format.
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Reports: APEX Tool to Close Springdale Plant That Employs 250
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 20 hours ago
- NLR Woman Pleads Guilty to $1M Payroll Fraud 2 days ago
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 3 days ago
- Clinton National Airport Reveals $20M Concourse Renovation Plans 2 days ago
- Sources: Turner Grain Appears Headed to Bankruptcy, Losses in Millions 5 days ago