A rendering of Main Street's Creative Corridor by the University of Arkansas Community Design Center and Marlon Blackwell Architect.
Our all-new sister site, Little Rock Soirée, is checking in on progress along Main Street in Little Rock, where millions of dollars in renovation is promising a new "creative corridor" of arts, culture and tech.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Tedford and Son Leave Stephens Inc., Go In with Stephens Group 23 hours ago
- Natural State Medical Group Holds Breath for Marijuana License 23 hours ago
- Texarkana Doctor Strict on Medical Marijuana Prescriptions 12 hours ago
- Springdale Contractor Faces Foreclosure 23 hours ago
- White House: $4,000 More for Families with Business Tax Cuts 11 hours ago