Arkansas Business media reporter Luke Jones' cover story this week on the ownership changes behind struggling KEWI-AM, 690, in Benton has been well-read in Saline County and radio circles across the state.
Coincidentally, Jeremy Hutchinson, part of the ownership team that's retooling the station and buying out former co-owner Grant Merrill, sat down with Shelli Russell of MySaline.com for a series of interview videos that debuted the week that Jones was reporting his Arkansas Business story.
In the video segments, the first of which is embedded below, Hutchinson talks about bringing Mike Wilkins, co-owner of Southwest Media LLC of Russellville, into the ownership picture and expounds on what he told Jones about the station's future. Among those plans: FM broadcast, ESPN affiliation and St. Louis Cardinals games.
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Frost Acquires Phoenix Accounting Firm 19 hours ago
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party 24 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 23 hours ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Takes Up Voter ID Lawsuit 2 hours ago
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 15 hours ago