Arkansas Business media reporter Luke Jones' cover story this week on the ownership changes behind struggling KEWI-AM, 690, in Benton has been well-read in Saline County and radio circles across the state.
Coincidentally, Jeremy Hutchinson, part of the ownership team that's retooling the station and buying out former co-owner Grant Merrill, sat down with Shelli Russell of MySaline.com for a series of interview videos that debuted the week that Jones was reporting his Arkansas Business story.
In the video segments, the first of which is embedded below, Hutchinson talks about bringing Mike Wilkins, co-owner of Southwest Media LLC of Russellville, into the ownership picture and expounds on what he told Jones about the station's future. Among those plans: FM broadcast, ESPN affiliation and St. Louis Cardinals games.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Crittenden Regional Hospital Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 17 hours ago
- Court Formalizes Settlement With Banks Over Dennis Smiley Assets 19 hours ago
- Update: AP Withdraws Story About Leslie Rutledge Letter 17 hours ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 1 year ago
- Asa Hutchinson Predicts Advertising Onslaught 3 hours ago