Arkansas Business media reporter Luke Jones' cover story this week on the ownership changes behind struggling KEWI-AM, 690, in Benton has been well-read in Saline County and radio circles across the state.
Coincidentally, Jeremy Hutchinson, part of the ownership team that's retooling the station and buying out former co-owner Grant Merrill, sat down with Shelli Russell of MySaline.com for a series of interview videos that debuted the week that Jones was reporting his Arkansas Business story.
In the video segments, the first of which is embedded below, Hutchinson talks about bringing Mike Wilkins, co-owner of Southwest Media LLC of Russellville, into the ownership picture and expounds on what he told Jones about the station's future. Among those plans: FM broadcast, ESPN affiliation and St. Louis Cardinals games.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Car-Mart Stays the Course in Low-Interest Environment 1 day ago
- Foreign Patent Trolls Threaten Arkansas Economy (Warwick Sabin Commentary) 1 day ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 1 day ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 4 days ago