Arkansas Business media reporter Luke Jones' cover story this week on the ownership changes behind struggling KEWI-AM, 690, in Benton has been well-read in Saline County and radio circles across the state.
Coincidentally, Jeremy Hutchinson, part of the ownership team that's retooling the station and buying out former co-owner Grant Merrill, sat down with Shelli Russell of MySaline.com for a series of interview videos that debuted the week that Jones was reporting his Arkansas Business story.
In the video segments, the first of which is embedded below, Hutchinson talks about bringing Mike Wilkins, co-owner of Southwest Media LLC of Russellville, into the ownership picture and expounds on what he told Jones about the station's future. Among those plans: FM broadcast, ESPN affiliation and St. Louis Cardinals games.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 15 hours ago
- Alcohol Sales Amendment Meets Initial Signature Requirement 3 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Pizza Wars: Restaurants Battle For Supremacy 2 years ago
- Our Community, Our Dollars Ends Efforts in Faulkner, Craighead Counties 1 day ago