Arkansas Business media reporter Luke Jones' cover story this week on the ownership changes behind struggling KEWI-AM, 690, in Benton has been well-read in Saline County and radio circles across the state.
Coincidentally, Jeremy Hutchinson, part of the ownership team that's retooling the station and buying out former co-owner Grant Merrill, sat down with Shelli Russell of MySaline.com for a series of interview videos that debuted the week that Jones was reporting his Arkansas Business story.
In the video segments, the first of which is embedded below, Hutchinson talks about bringing Mike Wilkins, co-owner of Southwest Media LLC of Russellville, into the ownership picture and expounds on what he told Jones about the station's future. Among those plans: FM broadcast, ESPN affiliation and St. Louis Cardinals games.
- Kevin Delaney Back on 'Tonight Show' on Nov. 7
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 2 days ago
- UA Study: Tangible Economic Benefits for Craighead, Faulkner, Saline Going Wet 4 months ago
- Crystal Bridges Announces 2015 Exhibits, Including Warhol, van Gogh, Pollock 4 days ago
- Ann Bain Named Founding Dean of UALR College of Education, Health Professions 5 months ago