Alice Walton, the Wal-Mart Stores Inc. heiress who founded Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville.
The NY Post reported Thursday that Alice Walton, the daughter of Sam Walton and founder of Bentonville's Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, is rumored to be the mystery buyer of the $70 million, "Jewel of Fifth Avenue," the most expensive co-op in New York's history.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- SPONSORED: 3 Ways Wharton Business Scholars Challenge Retirement Thinking 1 day ago
- 4 Insurers Propose Rate Increases of at Least 10 Percent 2 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 21 hours ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago