Alice Walton, the Wal-Mart Stores Inc. heiress who founded Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville.
The NY Post reported Thursday that Alice Walton, the daughter of Sam Walton and founder of Bentonville's Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, is rumored to be the mystery buyer of the $70 million, "Jewel of Fifth Avenue," the most expensive co-op in New York's history.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Deltic Timber Names New CEO, Fires CFO 9 hours ago
- Ridout Lumber Sold to Illinois Distributor 19 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Launches New Front in US Price War; Targets Aldi in Grocery Aisle 11 hours ago
- Tyson Foods Board Member Resigns 9 hours ago
- ‘Colorado Craftsman' Project Enters Little Rock Market 19 hours ago