Alice Walton, the Wal-Mart Stores Inc. heiress who founded Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville.
The NY Post reported Thursday that Alice Walton, the daughter of Sam Walton and founder of Bentonville's Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, is rumored to be the mystery buyer of the $70 million, "Jewel of Fifth Avenue," the most expensive co-op in New York's history.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Acxiom CEO Scott Howe Gets $1.2M Raise in Fiscal 2015 2 days ago
- Bentonville's Thrive Apartments Full After One Month 4 days ago
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo 2 days ago
- William H. 'Buddy' Sutton Dies at 84 15 hours ago
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 4 days ago