Alice Walton, the Wal-Mart Stores Inc. heiress who founded Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville.
The NY Post reported Thursday that Alice Walton, the daughter of Sam Walton and founder of Bentonville's Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, is rumored to be the mystery buyer of the $70 million, "Jewel of Fifth Avenue," the most expensive co-op in New York's history.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Thinking Big Rigs, Arkansas Company Cleans Up 1 day ago
- Riverfest to Return Memorial Day Weekend 5 days ago
- Erin Brogdon Pleased With Intersection of Legal Work, City Connections 6 days ago
- Jonesboro Native, Former Ambassador: Isolationism Not An Option 3 days ago
- Medicaid Plan's Fate Uncertain as Arkansas Lawmakers Convene 5 days ago