Alice Walton, the Wal-Mart Stores Inc. heiress who founded Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville.
The NY Post reported Thursday that Alice Walton, the daughter of Sam Walton and founder of Bentonville's Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, is rumored to be the mystery buyer of the $70 million, "Jewel of Fifth Avenue," the most expensive co-op in New York's history.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- CEO, CFO See Annual Compensation Decline at Acxiom 1 day ago
- Saline Memorial Completes Partnership with RCCH HealthCare 15 hours ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 5 days ago
- A Big Boost for Drones in Business (Micah Goodwin Expert Advice) 2 days ago
- Gene Whisenhunt Named President, CEO of Hickingbotham Investments 2 days ago