Kevin Delaney, right, and "Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon.
Kevin Delaney, the director of visitor experience at the Museum of Discovery in Little Rock, had his big moment in the spotlight last night, appearing on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon." Delaney performed science demonstrations with host Fallon as his "laboratory assistant."
As we reported last week, Delaney was chosen to appear on the show after "Tonight Show" producers contacted educators at more than 50 museums across the country. They selected Delaney based on a video the museum submitted.
You can watch Delaney's appearance below. The pair conducts three experiments, showcasing some pretty cool scientific principles. Fun stuff.
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 2 days ago
- UA Confronts Old Infrastructure to Make Campus Wireless 2 days ago