Sumotext's Elsbeth Cloninger, senior vice president of client services; CEO Tim Miller; and John Styers, executive vice president of strategy and industry relations.
Rumors have swirled recently that Little Rock mobile messaging giant Sumotext had struck a deal with Starbucks, that little coffee chain out of Seattle.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Rejecting Amazon, Little Rock Launches New Campaign 3 days ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 6 days ago
- City Mayor Among Group Buying Jacksonville Physical Therapy Office 4 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Opposes Tapping General Revenue for Roads 5 days ago
- New Partnership in Delta to Focus on Kids in Need 6 days ago