Sumotext's Elsbeth Cloninger, senior vice president of client services; CEO Tim Miller; and John Styers, executive vice president of strategy and industry relations.
Rumors have swirled recently that Little Rock mobile messaging giant Sumotext had struck a deal with Starbucks, that little coffee chain out of Seattle.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Walmart Atop Fortune 500 List for 6th Straight Year
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Combine for $38.9B 1 day ago
- Holiday Inn Express Expected in East Village Development 1 day ago
- Divided Supreme Court Rules for Businesses over Workers 21 hours ago
- Bank Buys Spur Talk in Corner Markets 1 day ago
- Heated Court Fight, US House Race Dominate Arkansas Election 23 hours ago