Sumotext's Elsbeth Cloninger, senior vice president of client services; CEO Tim Miller; and John Styers, executive vice president of strategy and industry relations.
Rumors have swirled recently that Little Rock mobile messaging giant Sumotext had struck a deal with Starbucks, that little coffee chain out of Seattle.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Update: Arvest to Buy Bear State Bank in $391M All-Cash Deal 11 hours ago
- As Hill Becomes CEO at Few, Ho Will Fill His Digital Shoes at CJRW 9 hours ago
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association Names Board Chair 1 day ago
- CARTI Names Adam Head as President, CEO 3 hours ago
- Instacart, Waitr Enter Arkansas Food Delivery Market 2 days ago