Above, some highlights from Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Doug McMillon's appearance today at the Code Conference, put on by Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg's tech news site Re/Code.
During his conversation with Swisher, the newly minted chief executive talks about competitor Amazon, why physical retail will endure and the growth of Wal-Mart's digital services.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 17 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Four Join List of 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas 2 months ago