Above, some highlights from Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Doug McMillon's appearance today at the Code Conference, put on by Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg's tech news site Re/Code.
During his conversation with Swisher, the newly minted chief executive talks about competitor Amazon, why physical retail will endure and the growth of Wal-Mart's digital services.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 2 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 3 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 2 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 3 days ago