Above, some highlights from Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Doug McMillon's appearance today at the Code Conference, put on by Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg's tech news site Re/Code.
During his conversation with Swisher, the newly minted chief executive talks about competitor Amazon, why physical retail will endure and the growth of Wal-Mart's digital services.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood 12 hours ago
- Technological Innovations Bring Profitable Changes to the Fayetteville Shale 2 days ago
- South Arkansas Formation Proves Disappointing So Far 2 days ago
- Regions Bank Adds Wayland Wiggins to Roster 2 days ago
- Governor's Quality Awards Go to 28 Arkansas Organizations 12 hours ago