Above, some highlights from Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Doug McMillon's appearance today at the Code Conference, put on by Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg's tech news site Re/Code.
During his conversation with Swisher, the newly minted chief executive talks about competitor Amazon, why physical retail will endure and the growth of Wal-Mart's digital services.
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Judge Orders Turner Grain Not to Dispose of Assets 11 hours ago
- State Agriculture Officials: Money at Stake in Turner Grain Could Reach $50M 11 hours ago
- Newport Retailer Jamie Darling Takes to the Road In Airstream 5 days ago
- Jonesboro Sun Says Police Chief Bullied Reporter 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Officers No Longer Principals in Related Company 15 hours ago