Donnie Ferneau's new catering and takeout venture, Good Food by Ferneau, will soon have a home in North Little Rock's downtown at the old Argenta Market, according to our sister publication Little Rock Soirée.
The newest venture of Little Rock chef Donnie Ferneau will soon have a home in downtown North Little Rock, according to our sister publication Little Rock Soirée. Good Food by Ferneau, a catering and takeout venture, will be moving into the old Argenta Market on Main Street.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in New Building in Downtown Springdale 3 hours ago
- John Selig to Step Down from DHS at Year's End 6 hours ago
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 1 day ago
- Steve Parks Sentenced to 27 Months for Tax Credit Fraud 24 hours ago
- Acxiom Confirms Layoffs in Little Rock, Conway 1 day ago