ArcBest Corp. of Fort Smith, formerly known as Arkansas Best Corp. and parent company to ABF Freight and other related businesses, has moved up in the Fortune 1000.
The firm announced Wednesday that it had moved up 38 spots to No. 889. Last year, the company was 927 on the list, which rankls the nation's companies by gross revenue.
In addition to its largest subsidiary ABF Freight, one of the nation's leading less-than-truckload (LTL) carriers, ArcBest is the parent company of ABF Logistics, Panther Premium Logistics, FleetNet America and ArcBest Technologies.
ArcBest is considering moving ABF Freight from North Little Rock to Memphis.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 1 month ago
- Communities Meet at Chaffee Crossing 8 months ago
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 2 days ago
- Reports Point to Chicago Connection in Rogers Archive Search 7 months ago
- Rogers Increasing Photo Trove With Papers' Archives 4 years ago