Our sister publication, Little Rock Soirée, has the latest on Little Rock restaurateur Jerry Barakat and his plans for a new restaurant in Hillcrest.
"Barakat says he hopes to open Kemuri, at 2601 Kavanaugh Blvd., by late July. The restaurant, located in the former home of Ferneau and Rocket 21, will feature seafood, sushi and smoked meats, according to Barakat."
The restaurant is said to be about 4,800-SF and have space for about 150 guests inside and another 30 outside. Currently, Barkat is awaiting an alcohol permit and putting the finishing touches on the menu.
For more on Kemuri, check out the full story over at Soirée.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 10 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- One Bank Sells Former Scooter Stuart House 4 days ago