Our sister publication, Little Rock Soirée, has the latest on Little Rock restaurateur Jerry Barakat and his plans for a new restaurant in Hillcrest.
"Barakat says he hopes to open Kemuri, at 2601 Kavanaugh Blvd., by late July. The restaurant, located in the former home of Ferneau and Rocket 21, will feature seafood, sushi and smoked meats, according to Barakat."
The restaurant is said to be about 4,800-SF and have space for about 150 guests inside and another 30 outside. Currently, Barkat is awaiting an alcohol permit and putting the finishing touches on the menu.
For more on Kemuri, check out the full story over at Soirée.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- 10 Years Later, Case of M. David Howell's Ponzi Scheme Nears End 2 years ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 1 day ago
- Partners Start Record Company in Little Rock 1 decade ago
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 2 years ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 2 days ago