Our sister publication, Little Rock Soirée, has the latest on Little Rock restaurateur Jerry Barakat and his plans for a new restaurant in Hillcrest.
"Barakat says he hopes to open Kemuri, at 2601 Kavanaugh Blvd., by late July. The restaurant, located in the former home of Ferneau and Rocket 21, will feature seafood, sushi and smoked meats, according to Barakat."
The restaurant is said to be about 4,800-SF and have space for about 150 guests inside and another 30 outside. Currently, Barkat is awaiting an alcohol permit and putting the finishing touches on the menu.
For more on Kemuri, check out the full story over at Soirée.
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- Johnny Allison Donates $5M to Arkansas State Athletics Department 20 hours ago
- Butch Calhoun Requests Assistance for Turner Grain Farmers 1 day ago
- North Little Rock's Rockwater Residences Poised for Relaunch 3 days ago
- Arkansas Insurance Marketplace Premiums to Drop 16 hours ago
- ADW Capital Takes 3 Percent Stake in USA Truck, Calls for CEO's Ouster 2 days ago