Our sister publication, Little Rock Soirée, has the latest on Little Rock restaurateur Jerry Barakat and his plans for a new restaurant in Hillcrest.
"Barakat says he hopes to open Kemuri, at 2601 Kavanaugh Blvd., by late July. The restaurant, located in the former home of Ferneau and Rocket 21, will feature seafood, sushi and smoked meats, according to Barakat."
The restaurant is said to be about 4,800-SF and have space for about 150 guests inside and another 30 outside. Currently, Barkat is awaiting an alcohol permit and putting the finishing touches on the menu.
For more on Kemuri, check out the full story over at Soirée.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 5 hours ago
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 5 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 2 hours ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 2 hours ago