Our sister publication, Little Rock Soirée, has the latest on Little Rock restaurateur Jerry Barakat and his plans for a new restaurant in Hillcrest.
"Barakat says he hopes to open Kemuri, at 2601 Kavanaugh Blvd., by late July. The restaurant, located in the former home of Ferneau and Rocket 21, will feature seafood, sushi and smoked meats, according to Barakat."
The restaurant is said to be about 4,800-SF and have space for about 150 guests inside and another 30 outside. Currently, Barkat is awaiting an alcohol permit and putting the finishing touches on the menu.
For more on Kemuri, check out the full story over at Soirée.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Windstream to Cut 350 Positions, 38 In Arkansas, by December 1 day ago
- Warren Stephens' Halifax Media Sells to New York Firm 11 hours ago
- Grub's Bar & Grille Expands to Fort Smith 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff 1 day ago