Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Presents 2014's 'The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s' 1 day ago
- Southern Rice & Cotton Says Turner Grain Bounced Million-Dollar Check 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Krispy Kreme Conway Developer Wants More Arkansas Locations 4 months ago
- Whataburger Cooking Up More Northwest Arkansas Locations 2 months ago