Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Have Task Force Find Reforms 3 days ago
- The 2014 Executive Q&A Issue 3 weeks ago
- HanesBrands to Expand in Clarksville, Add 120 Jobs 2 days ago