Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- After Sam: Did Wal-Mart Lose Its Way After Walton Died? 2 years ago
- Picasolar Receives $800k DOE Grant for Solar Efficiency 17 hours ago