Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 2 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 3 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 2 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 3 days ago