Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 18 hours ago
- Sweet: ‘A Pure Arkansas-Flavored Investment' for Arkansas Teachers Retirement System 4 days ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 2 years ago