Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 10 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 10 hours ago
- Fayetteville Anti-bias Ordinance Splits City, Chamber 10 hours ago