Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 6 hours ago
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 6 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- IA Client Firm SEAS Education not Typical 'Startup' 6 hours ago
- One Bank Makes Claim on Branch Property Titled to Scooter Stuart Partnership 6 hours ago