Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Stacey Schwartz Resigns as CEO of World Services for the Blind 9 hours ago
- Cody Metheny Parents: Hands Tied, Cannot Pay $2.1M Judgment 20 hours ago
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 20 hours ago
- John Roberts Elected to Board of Fed's Eighth District 9 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago