Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Windstream to Cut 350 Positions, 38 In Arkansas, by December 19 hours ago
- Grub's Bar & Grille Expands to Fort Smith 4 days ago
- Warren Stephens' Halifax Media Sells to New York Firm 3 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Report: Warren Stephens Connected to $31M Pebble Beach Mansion 7 days ago