Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 2 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 2 days ago
- Hendrix President Bill Tsutsui Says Private Education Affordable in a Roundabout Way 2 days ago