Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party 22 hours ago
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 13 hours ago
- Frost Acquires Phoenix Accounting Firm 17 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 21 hours ago