Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Southern Rice & Cotton Says Turner Grain Bounced Million-Dollar Check 3 hours ago
- Landers Auto Dealership Drives $22.1M Toyota Sale (Real Deals) 3 hours ago
- 8 Former Delta Trust Employees Flock to Eagle Bank 3 hours ago
- Debate Shows New Fault Lines in Race (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 10 hours ago