Southern Gourmasian will be among the vendors at Food Truck Friday in downtown Little Rock.
The popular Little Rock food truck will be opening up a restaurant at 219 W. Capitol Ave. in the Sterling Annex.
According to Soirée's report, the restaurant will be about 3,000-SF and seat about 85 guests. Justin Patterson, owner of Southern Gourmasian, says the restaurant plans to serve alcohol, including local beers on tap.
No official open date has been set, but it's planned to open some time later this year. For more, check out the full report at Soirée.
The food truck reported $108,542 in sales during 2013, and $17,515 through the first two months of this year.
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- Johnny Allison Donates $5M to Arkansas State Athletics Department 22 hours ago
- Butch Calhoun Requests Assistance for Turner Grain Farmers 1 day ago
- North Little Rock's Rockwater Residences Poised for Relaunch 3 days ago
- Arkansas Insurance Marketplace Premiums to Drop 18 hours ago
- $50M Revitalization Plan Aims To Turn El Dorado into Cultural Mecca 3 days ago