Luvocracy's website today. The firm is being purchased by @WalmartLabs.
@WalmartLabs, part of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s social media division, has acquired another shopping app, Luvocracy. Wal-Mart hasn't disclosed terms of the deal. Founded in 2011, Luvocracy has since been surpassed by Pinterest, another social shopping platform.
Arkansas Business Staff
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 9 hours ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 20 hours ago
- Duke Replaces Duke at Capital Bank 20 hours ago
- Taylor & Taylor Sues a Rival: Taylor & Taylor 20 hours ago
- Bailey-Led BSR REIT Goes Public Via Toronto 20 hours ago