Luvocracy's website today. The firm is being purchased by @WalmartLabs.
@WalmartLabs, part of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s social media division, has acquired another shopping app, Luvocracy. Wal-Mart hasn't disclosed terms of the deal. Founded in 2011, Luvocracy has since been surpassed by Pinterest, another social shopping platform.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- SPONSORED: 3 Ways Wharton Business Scholars Challenge Retirement Thinking 1 day ago
- 4 Insurers Propose Rate Increases of at Least 10 Percent 2 days ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago
- Tux Dollars at Work as Menguin Raises Nearly $1M from Investors 3 days ago