Posted 11/23/2010 03:47 pm
Updated 12 months ago
Eddie Drilling has been elected chairman of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and Bill Hannah has been elected chairman of the Associated Industries of Arkansas for two-year terms beginning on Jan. 1.
Drilling is the president of the Arkansas Division of AT&T Arkansas in Little Rock. Hannah is chief executive officer of Nabholz Construction Corporation of Conway.
Other State Chamber officers who were elected to two-year terms during last week's 82nd State Chamber/AIA Annual Meeting in Little Rock include:
- Gary Head, Signature Bank of Arkansas, vice chairman
- Phil Baldwin, Southern Bancorp Inc., treasurer
- Maggie Sans, Wal-Mart Stores Inc., vice chairman
- George Wheatley, Waste Management of Arkansas, vice chairman
- Mike Callan, Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Corporation, vice chairman
- Randy Wilbourn, Martin-Wilbourn Partners LLC, past chairman
- Hugh McDonald, Entergy Arkansas Inc., past chairman.
Additional AIA officers who were also elected last week include:
- Russ Bragg, OK Industries Inc., vice chairman
- Bill Reed, Riceland Foods Inc., vice chairman
- Steve Cousins, Lion Oil Company, vice chairman
- Ken Kimbro, Tyson Foods Inc., vice chairman
- Ray Dillon, Deltic Timber Corp., past chairman
- Benny Baker, International Paper Container Division, past chairman
The Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and Associated Industries of Arkansas are private, non-profit corporations, which are totally funded by member dues.