Posted 11/23/2010 03:47 pm
Updated 1 year ago
Eddie Drilling has been elected chairman of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and Bill Hannah has been elected chairman of the Associated Industries of Arkansas for two-year terms beginning on Jan. 1.
Drilling is the president of the Arkansas Division of AT&T Arkansas in Little Rock. Hannah is chief executive officer of Nabholz Construction Corporation of Conway.
Other State Chamber officers who were elected to two-year terms during last week's 82nd State Chamber/AIA Annual Meeting in Little Rock include:
- Gary Head, Signature Bank of Arkansas, vice chairman
- Phil Baldwin, Southern Bancorp Inc., treasurer
- Maggie Sans, Wal-Mart Stores Inc., vice chairman
- George Wheatley, Waste Management of Arkansas, vice chairman
- Mike Callan, Arkansas Oklahoma Gas Corporation, vice chairman
- Randy Wilbourn, Martin-Wilbourn Partners LLC, past chairman
- Hugh McDonald, Entergy Arkansas Inc., past chairman.
Additional AIA officers who were also elected last week include:
- Russ Bragg, OK Industries Inc., vice chairman
- Bill Reed, Riceland Foods Inc., vice chairman
- Steve Cousins, Lion Oil Company, vice chairman
- Ken Kimbro, Tyson Foods Inc., vice chairman
- Ray Dillon, Deltic Timber Corp., past chairman
- Benny Baker, International Paper Container Division, past chairman
The Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and Associated Industries of Arkansas are private, non-profit corporations, which are totally funded by member dues.