Posted 7/5/2006 11:07 am
Updated 2 years ago
VanWinkle is president and CEO of Circle Communications Network, LLC, which provides planning and consulting services for nonprofits. She is also a principal partner in MillionMark Consulting Group, LLC.
Others appointed to the committee:
• Delia Anderson of Little Rock, Philander Smith College, development chair;
• Kim Evans, J.D. of Little Rock, UALR Institute of Government, membership committee chair;
• James Harris, J.D. of Little Rock, Friday Eldredge & Clark LLP, public policy committee chair;
• Pat Lile of Little Rock, Arkansas Community Foundation, governance and board development committee chair;
• Yvonne McLaughlin of Little Rock, McLaughlin Consulting Group, marketing committee chair;
• Glenda Schmidt of Conway, audit committee chair;
• Jacob Wells of Little Rock, JPMS Cox PLLC, finance committee chair and executive committee treasurer;
• Brad Williams of Little Rock, Munro & Co., program committee chair and executive vice-chairperson; and
• Anna Wright Huff of Helena, UAMS, Project Director of the Mid Delta Community Consortium, executive committee secretary.
ACE is Arkansas' state association of nonprofits. It is the state's representative organization in the National Council of Nonprofit Associations.
More on Nonprofits