by John Henry
Posted 3/24/2003 12:00 am
Updated 1 year ago
The awards, presented by Chenal Properties, included nominations from 45 commercial, institutional and multifamily landscape architectural projects within the city.
The commission awarded three winners in each of three categories:
• Alltel Headquarters, One Allied Drive
• Terry Library, 2015 Napa Valley Drive
• Westlake Corporate Park, 10908 Executive Center Drive
• The Victory Building, 1400 W. Third St.
• Law Offices of Gary Green, 1001 LaHarpe Blvd.
• Two Financial Centre, 10825 Financial Center Parkway
• Capers Restaurant, 14502 Cantrell Road
• Main Library, 100 Rock St.
• The Village, 10700 Rodney Parham Road
The awards are given to sites that exceed the requirements for landscaping, have voluntarily upgraded existing landscaping or are past Landscape Award winners that continue to support CBC in its mission to make Little Rock a more beautiful place to live, work and play.