Posted 9/3/2012 12:00 am
Updated 2 years ago
A former Circuit City store in west Little Rock, a former truck terminal in North Little Rock and a 50 percent stake in a midtown Little Rock office property each sold for more than $1 million.
Goodwill Industries of Arkansas Inc., led by Brian Itzkowitz, acquired its leased 33,000-SF facility at 109 Markham Park Drive. The $1.65 million transaction represented a 50.6 percent sale/49.4 percent donation by SS One of Arkansas LLC, led by Larry and Mark Middleton.
American Truck Detail & Service LLC, led by Chris Sanders, purchased the 17.6-acre development at 1 Harold Ives Drive from Ben and Diane Davis for $1.4 million.
Rector-Phillips-Morse Inc. bought half of the 56,000-SF Evergreen Place project at 1100 N. University Ave. for nearly $1.4 million.
Sellers: RPM Realty Fund and Tait Family Ltd., led by Diane Tait.