by Rob Keys
Posted 11/9/2012 09:10 am
Updated 1 year ago
Arvest Bank has a new website — www.arvestbiz.com — designed to provide financial information, tools and resources for small and micro businesses.
“We expect the investment of resources in creating this tool, just for our small- and micro-business customers, to illustrate our commitment to their particular needs,” Arvest spokesman Jason Kincy said in a news release.
In addition to contact phone numbers and email addresses routed to small-business specialists for specific attention, the site includes free services such as:
• An “Interactive Small Business Builder” tool to guide businesses through selecting the right financial products for their unique situation and needs.
• Videos and articles addressing the various aspects of owning and operating a business.
• Calculators, guidelines and checklists focusing on the necessary steps to start a new business or improve an existing one.
• A frequently updated business blog with content relevant to today’s business leader.
• Login access to online accounts — personal and business — from one location.
• Information on U.S. Small Business Administration lending, employee management and other key issues.
Small businesses are defined as those having between $1 million and $2.5 million in annual sales, while micro businesses are defined as having annual sales of $1 million dollars or less.