Former Shoppes at North Hills Site Sold to First Pentecostal Church

A prominent North Little Rock congregation has expanded its holdings south of Interstate 40. First Pentecostal Church of Jesus Christ now owns about 90 acres across from its 1401 Calvary Road campus after four transactions.

Want the Full Article?

Get Unlimited Archive Access for $19.95 per Year

Readers must pay to access stories older than 20 days.

Purchase Now

Already have archive access? Login to view this article.

This is an ad. Please don't block. :)