Posted 2/18/2013 12:00 am
Did someone say million-dollar deals?
• Iowa City ventures were on either side of a $3 million transaction in North Little Rock. BBR Oil IV LLC, led by David Barker, purchased the Kum & Go project at 8801 Maumelle Blvd. from KG Store 153 LLC.
• Bailey’s Tunnel Wash LLC, led by John Bailey, bought the Boomerang Car Wash project at 7900 Highway 107 in Sherwood for $2.4 million. Seller: 1908 Investments LLC, led by Mark McCaslin.
• Meanwhile in west Little Rock, Kanti and Nila Sharolia acquired an 11,694-SF Hickory Hills manor from Henrietta Williams for $1.6 million.
• Full Harvest Agricultural REIT II Inc. of Clarksdale, Miss., purchased 415 acres in southeast Pulaski County for $1.5 million. Most of the farmland is at the southwest corner of Allison Loop and Allison Road. Seller: Webb Family Farm LLC, led by Marilyn Webb Buffalo and Jim Webb.
• Pine Forest Apartments LLC bought its namesake 28-unit project at 301 N. Pine Forest Drive in Maumelle for $1.4 million. Sellers: Glenn and Leanna McClendon.
The new ownership group includes Jason Bolden, C.W. Freedman, Paul Sheptow, Paul M. Sheptow Revocable Trust and Bradford Family Revocable Trust, led by Robert Henry Bradford Jr. and his wife, Sandra.