Posted 3/21/2013 11:20 am
Updated 3 months ago
The law firm Kutak Rock LLP, citing increasing demand, has added 12 lawyers to its Arkansas offices.
"The new lawyers — three of counsel and nine associates — provide depth to the firm's corporate, litigation and real estate practices," the firm said in a news release.
"We are proud to announce the addition of these attorneys," said Terry Pool, the firm's managing partner for Arkansas who oversees Kutak Rock's offices in Fayetteville and Little Rock. "They are part of a very active growth period for us, and they will help the firm meet the increasing demand for the exceptional legal services we provide to each and every one of our clients."
Joining Kutak Rock as of counsel in the Fayetteville office are:
• Stanley B. Baker, who focuses on patents and trademarks, emphasizing counseling clients in intellectual property portfolio strategy and management, research and business strategy and IP commercialization; and
• Tameron C. Bishop, who focuses on real estate, commercial transactions, secured lending, real property and asset-based lending.
Joining as of counsel in the Little Rock office is:
• Todd Wooten, who becomes a member of the firm's commercial trial practice team and mass claims trial practice group.
New associates in the Fayetteville office are:
• Max R. Deitchler, general civil litigation;
• Scott Jackson, employment law, commercial litigation, medical malpractice defense, nursing home defense and appellate law;
• Samantha B. Leflar, defense of health care providers, appellate practice and general civil litigation;
• Allissa Sims, real estate practice group;
• Jerrod L. Slayton, real estate;
• Kristen H. Taylor, general civil litigation, medical malpractice and nursing home defense, insurance defense, premises liability defense, commercial litigation, negligence and tort defense and appellate practice, and.
• Kyle T. Unser, litigation practice group.
New associates in the Little Rock office are:
• Genoveva Gilbert, litigation; and
• Ashley Welch Hudson, the representation of employers in employment and traditional labor litigation.
Kutak Rock has more than 450 lawyers with offices in Little Rock and Fayetteville as well as Atlanta; Chicago; Denver; Irvine, Calif.; Kansas City; Los Angeles; Minneapolis; Oklahoma City; Omaha; Philadelphia; Richmond, Va.; Scottsdale, Ariz.; Washington, D.C.; and Wichita, Kan.