Posted 3/25/2013 12:00 am
A reader asked where all those Rands — former North Little Rock residents Tony and his five felonious sons — are serving their prison time for various oil and gas scams that totaled some $110 million.
- William Anthony “Tony” Rand, 71, is in the Big Spring Federal Correctional Institution, which the federal Bureau of Prisons says is “midway between Dallas and El Paso.” Projected release date: June 14, 2016.
- Wayne Anthony Rand, 51, is doing his time in the Texas Department of Correction’s prison at Huntsville. Projected release date: Feb. 18, 2019.
- Jeffrey Scott Rand, 49, who was sentenced in federal court in the Western District of Arkansas, is incarcerated at the Sheridan FCI in northwest Oregon. Projected release date: Oct. 13, 2016.
- Gregory Keith Rand, 48, and baby brother William Nicholas Rand, 43, are both in the Oakdale FCI near Alexandria, La. Greg’s projected release date is Dec. 11, 2026. Bill’s is Jan. 6, 2024.
- Mark Albert Rand, 47, is at the Yazoo City FCI in southern Mississippi. Projected release date: March 9, 2018.