Posted 9/12/2013 09:48 am
Updated 3 months ago
Arkansas Business will honor its 2013 Best Places to Work in Arkansas at an awards luncheon Tuesday, Sept. 17.
The business-attire event, presented by Baptist Health, will run from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the DoubleTree Hotel in downtown Little Rock. Tickets are $50 each or $500 for a table of 10, and available here.
Arkansas Business recognized 12 finalists from which an overall winner and a Benchmark Award winner will be named at the luncheon. The 12 finalists are:
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cross Gunter Witherspoon Galchus, P.C.
- Delta Dental of Arkansas
- Harrison Energy Partners
- Mercy Health Northwest Arkansas Communities
- Saatchi & Saatchi X
- Southwest Power Pool
- St. Bernards Medical Center
- The Soderquist Center for Leadership and Ethics
- Union Bank of Mena
The keynote address will be delivered by Peter Burke, founder and president of Best Companies Group.
For tickets and more information, click here.