Posted 10/4/2013 09:06 am
Updated 1 year ago
Arkansas Business will recognize the state's most outstanding CFOs at its 5th annual CFO of the Year Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, Nov. 6, from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Embassy Suites in Little Rock.
Tickets are $50 per person, or $500 for a table of 10. To register ot for more information, visit ArkansasBusiness.com/CFO.
"This awards program provides Arkansas Business with the opportunity to recognize the unsung heroes who have played a critical role in the success of their companies and organizations: the chief financial officers," said Mitch Bettis, Arkansas Business publisher. "The CFOs that our independent panel of judges selected for this year’s honor are individuals who have taken on the essential duty of fiscal leadership, successfully guiding their company or organization through uncertain economic times."
2013 Lifetime Achievement Award winners include:
Gene Whisenhunt, Hickingbotham Investments Inc.
Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting
Phil Cox, JPMS Cox PLLC
2013 Finalists include:
Small Private Company
- Trey Jackson, Pruitt Tool Inc.
- Kristi Prince, Maxwell Hardwood Flooring Inc.
Large Private Company
- Mark Langston, Life & Specialty Ventures
- Phyllis Rogers, Delta Dental of Arkansas
- Steve Rose, Conway Regional Medical Center
- Jonathan Baird, Peoples Bank
- Judy Lawton, Heartland Bank
- Drew Chandler, Farmers Bank & Trust
- Greg McKinney, Bank of the Ozarks
Public Sector & Education
- Denise Drennan, North Little Rock School District
- Michael Henderson, Arkansas Electric Cooperatives
- Jane Jackson, City of Stuttgart
- Sara Lenehan, City of Little Rock
- Kathy Jones, Arkansas Hospice
- Susan G. Rogers, ACCESS
At the awards luncheon, one winner will be named in each of the finalist categories as well as recognition of the Lifetime Achievement Award recipients. Winners and finalists will be featured in the Oct. 28 edition of Arkansas Business.
The program is presented by Comcast Business and sponsored by Celerit, Datamax and Stephens Inc. For more information, contact Allyson Pittman at (501) 372-1443 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.