Posted 10/21/2013 12:00 am
Updated 5 years ago
The Toggery opened in 1948 in the 5700 block of Kavanaugh Boulevard in the Heights. In 1962, it moved to its current Heights location at 5919 R St., a 1,500-SF site that recently was expanded to 6,000 SF. The business added a west Little Rock store in 1978. That store, which carries school uniforms for more than 45 schools across the state and region, is now in Pleasant Ridge Town Center. The Toggery, which is celebrating its 65th anniversary this year, also sells fine children's clothes, shoes, toys and books.