Posted 10/28/2013 12:00 am
Updated 1 year ago
Did you hear that a prominent west Little Rock office building generated a $12.3 million sale?
The 125,000-SF Three Financial Centre project at 900 S. Shackleford Road was purchased by Crain Investments Ltd., led by Larry Crain Sr., and Kelley Commercial Realty LLC, led by Hank Kelley.
The 4-acre office development was sold by its namesake limited liability company, led by Ed Willis.
Here's a look at some other million-dollar transactions:
• A former RV sales property near Interstate 40 in North Little Rock and four residential properties all generated seven-digit deals.
Frank Deel III, chairman of Superior Trailer Sales Co. of Sunnyvale, Texas, bought the 25.7-acre location at 10600 Maybelline Road for his business.
The location was sold for $4.5 million by I-40 RV Land LLC, led by Paul Minton.
• An 8,965-SF manor in west Little Rock's Valley Falls Estates tipped the scales at $1.7 million.
Thomas and Christi Rao acquired the home from Summerview Trust, led by Joey and Leslie Wiggins.
• In downtown Little Rock, The Mounds II, led by Chris Robertson Sr., purchased a 3,235-SF condo at The Residences at Building 5 for $1.43 million.
Seller? Arkansas Riverview Development LLC, led by Brad Canada.
• Patrick and Dina Ifrah bought an 8,040-SF residence in west Little Rock’s Bella Rosa Estates neighborhood for $1.25 million. The sellers were the namesake revocable trusts of Richard and Brandy Harp.
• A 4,781-SF home in west Pulaski County was acquired for $1.15 million by Christopher and Brandi Wylie. The 8.88-acre spread was sold by Ben and Kristen Eiler.