Posted 11/25/2013 12:00 am
• The White River Health System marketing team in Batesville recently received two Diamond Awards for Excellence in health care marketing. The awards, given by the Arkansas Hospital Association and the Arkansas Society for Healthcare Marketing & Public Relations, recognized the team for its work on the WRHS website and the White River Medical Center campus map design. The team includes Michele Wood, WRHS Marketing Director; Sheila Mace, WRHS public relations coordinator and website/social media coordinator; and Damian DeLoach, Stephanie King, Bryan Langston and Annie Solis.
• Crafton Tull, a Tulsa architectural and surveying firm with four offices in Arkansas, recently completed its 50/50 Acts campaign. Designed to celebrate the firm’s 50 years in business, the yearlong event saw employees performing 50 acts of public service in the towns and cities that host Crafton Tull offices.
• CCF Brands Inc. of Rogers was recognized by Progressive Grocer in its 2013 Category Captains contest. The magazine made the announcement in its November issue, ranking CCF “Category Advisor Winner/Perimeter Dairy.”
• Clinton National Airport in Little Rock recently received positive reviews in a passenger survey conducted by Phoenix Marketing International. The survey interviewed 354 departing and arriving passengers during the week of Nov. 4, and four out of five passengers said they were satisfied with the airport, with two out of five passengers reporting they were very satisfied.
• Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia reports that its MBA program ranked third among the nation’s most affordable online business degrees by OnlineU.org.