Posted 1/13/2014 12:00 am
You want some big real estate transactions? Here’s a six-pack of Pulaski County properties that attained multimillion-dollar sales status.
• A 320-unit apartment project in North Little Rock tops our chart this week at $17.5 million.
FREG McCain Park Associates LLP of Glendale, Colo., bought McCain Park Apartments at 3900 McCain Park Drive. Seller: Trivest McCain LLC of Dallas.
• A 70-room Hampton Inn in Maumelle changed hands in a $6.3 million deal.
Maumelle Hotel LLC, led by Narish and Manish Patel, purchased the 11920 Maumelle Blvd. project. Seller: WMHI LLC, led by Lisa Whitten.
• A 120-bed nursing home in west Little Rock is under new ownership after a $5.4 million sale.
Hickory Manor LLC of Fort Smith bought Chenal Heights Nursing & Rehabilitation at 3 Chenal Heights Drive.
• Back to the east, a 21.6-acre fuel storage development in North Little Rock is the site of a $5 million transaction.
Delek Logistics Operating LLC of Brentwood, Tenn., acquired the 2724 Central Airport Road project from Enterprise Refined Products Co. LLC of Houston, Texas.
• The PetSmart at 11400 Financial Centre Parkway in west Little Rock tipped the scales at $4.5 million.
Cole PM Little Rock AR LLC of Phoenix bought the 26,156-SF store from TFG LLC of Los Angeles.
• On the outskirts of Maumelle, a Kum & Go convenience store sold for $3.4 million.
Port Cities Oil LLC, an affiliate of North Little Rock’s Coulson Oil Co., bought the project at 21510 Hwy. 365.
Seller? KG Store 155 LLC, an affiliate of the Kum & Go chain based in West Des Moines, Iowa.