by Mark Carter
Posted 3/3/2014 12:01 am
Updated 7 months ago
Adam Arroyos of Innovate Arkansas client firm Grandslam Performance Associates shares his five tips for startup success:
- Have a clear vision for your company, short term and long term.
- Believe in your idea wholeheartedly.
- Be flexible and open to pivoting.
- Form a group of advisers to inform your decision-making.
- Hire people with a passion for the company's mission.
Arroyos on Innovate Arkansas:
Innovate Arkansas has helped us tremendously in terms of how we talk about our business and communicate our programs and services, how we scale our business, how we attract investors and in connecting us to potential investors. The staff is always readily available, and we greatly appreciate Innovate Arkansas' support and advocacy.