Posted 3/10/2014 12:00 am
Topping the chart in this installment of million-dollar deals is Little Rock’s Tanglewood Apartments.
7575 Properties LLC, led by Warren Stephenson, bought the 91-unit complex at 7575 Cantrell Road for $3.27 million.
S. Anderson Family LLC, led by Shy Anderson.
• More than 800 acres in east Pulaski County tipped the scales at $1.87 million.
Westbrook Farms LLC, led by Kent Westbrook, purchased the agri property a mile east of Interstate 440 along the south side of Wooten Road. The seller was Danco Construction Co., led by Preston Wright.
• A foreclosed media project in west Little Rock was recycled in a $1.65 million sale.
SSN Funding Ltd., led by Larry Morton, acquired the 30,832-SF facility at 1 Shackleford Drive from One Bank & Trust of Little Rock.
As you may have heard, it’s the new home of Soul of the South network.
• A Maumelle mini-storage development attracted a $1.64 million deal.
Robert and Danea Smith acquired the Storage Spot project at 98 Commercial Park Court from CAD LLC, led by Donald Spears.
• A 3,381-SF condo in downtown Little Rock weighed in at $1.6 million.
The Linda LaFrance Revocable Trust bought the residential space on the 17th floor of the 300 Third Building.
Seller: Reverse Exchange LLC, led by Craig and Elizabeth Stephens Campbell.
• A 23.4-acre mini-storage development in south Pulaski County changed hands in a $1.2 million sale.
Storage Space LLC, led by John Heavner, sold its namesake project at 709 Pratt Road. Buyer: Double Vision Management Co., led by Dennis White.